BIOL335 LOUNGE

A place for BIOL335 people to ask, answer and discuss questions, place their 'requests' and make suggestions

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

SORRY

My apologies for being 20 min late for Tuesday's tutorial
(But I am sure the 2 people who were there will thank you-they got their own 'special' tutorial).

I am more than willing to have a 'make-up' session, please let me know when you would like to have it. I need at least 36 hours notice because I'll have to book a room.

I know that many of you are a bit confused about all the chromatin and eukaryotic gene regulation stuff. Please don't hesitate to ask questions!

Cheers,

Pam

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The timings that work for me are :

Thursday : 11am-1pm
Friday: 10-1pm and anytime after 2pm

Do any of these times work for anyone else?

If so than please post on here.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday after 2pm works for me

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday after 2pm works for me too.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o you lucky ppl who stayed!!! i litterally left 15 mins into the tutorial, if only i waited for 5 more minutes. i have a question, what if we cannot make it on friday for the extra tutorial...will you help us on tuesday with some of those problems??? maybe clarify what has been going on in class since Beatty left!!! thnx pAM...U ARE THE BEST TA!!!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o you lucky ppl who stayed!!! i litterally left 15 mins into the tutorial, if only i waited for 5 more minutes. i have a question, what if we cannot make it on friday for the extra tutorial...will you help us on tuesday with some of those problems??? maybe clarify what has been going on in class since Beatty left!!! thnx pAM...U ARE THE BEST TA!!!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Either Thursday or Friday works for me. Seeing as people like 2pm on Friday lets do that

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

20 minutes late?!

Oh...I tell you Pam, you're an utter ROGUE. You deserve LASHES of the HIGHEST ORDER for that.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home